The OLSAT is a test used to get into Gifted and Talented Programs throughout the city. Gifted and Talented programs, also known as the TAG program, teaches Gifted students at a level just for them. Although many think that these tests are test prep proof, KT's OLSAT program is very advanced, and will help your child do his or her best on the OLSAT.
Otis Lennon School Ability Test
The Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (OLSAT), published by the successor of Harcourt Assessment - Pearson Education, Inc., a subsidiary of Pearson PLC - is a test of abstract thinking and reasoning ability of children ages 4 to 18. The Otis-Lennon is
- Largely Group-Administered
- Multiple Choice
- A Measurement of Verbal, Quantitative and Spatial Reasoning Ability
The test yields verbal and non verbal scores, from which a total score is derived, called a School Ability Index (SAI).
Our OLSAT program consists for two 2-hour classes each week.
During each of our 2 hour classes,
- Your child will have an individualized session.
- We will cover all logic, puzzles, and analogies on the test.
- We will also teach Common Core to go along with the OLSAT program.
- Additionally, the KT Instructor will help your child with projects and homework from school.
We prepare our students to master the OLSAT and to do well in school.
Call us today for a FREE class!